Song Of The Day!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

my wk seems to be awesome with blessing too!


I m bless with bird nest. Japanese foods at workplc. colleague inspired me to buy MAC.
curry home cook food. potato salad home made food. after for so long I had my 1st prata once again.
Its TGIF I Scream. I m blessed with sis's baked cupcake. Its Sat and I m cooking for e family. Prawns, (I prawn eating at home and my gf(s) prawning at punggol... share w u e photo next time) Steam eggs w tomato and miced meat, steam snow fish.

 
and also I m bless with this book too.
 
so tts how my everyday is like...
work.home.work.serving.church.
TGIF meet up with friend after work for CHILLaxTalk.
(feel good to be e ears of anyone)
and my wk seems to be awesome with blessing too!
(despite with anything else)
My God is  still good to me!
(felt when as u serve Him, He will bless u back too)
I m saying this coz I experience it on this wk.
anw I fall in love with this new song in my church.
"God is Here" (will share with u e song w lyrics next time)
till here enjoy ur wkends readers!
;)
 
 
 
SaRaH

No comments: