Song Of The Day!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday - 14th July 2013!


extra new things at K@P area.
felt it was good and fun for e kids here to play with.
and I felt good to do new things too..
love today when I was at e sand art area with e kids today
despite of e mess and e tiring cleaning area.
but everything were really still awesome
right now at suntec theres cycling area, sand art area.. drawing etc etc for e children to play ard.





 
love my kids!
playing with them at e sand art area help me to de-stress.
and e way they want to colour at it
e way they talk
they really make me laugh and smile
.
.
.
.
and also I had a good time with my CGMembers too!
they were really awesome to be with on tdy
.
.
.
I just simply love my day on tdy!
.
.
how abt ur day?
hope u are doing well too!
 
till here  hope we hv a gd wkdays soon!
;)
 
SaRaH
 
 

No comments: