Song Of The Day!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Laneige!


(I wish I can have all Laneige skin care and make up product coz I wish to try it out at the same time I wish that I could bless the people around me with it too)
I really wish to bless all of them especially those with sensitive skin.
Coz this 'Laneige' brand can be use for all skin type.
And I like Snow BB soothing cushion coz it also able to help to cover dark circle, and it acts as a sunscreen with SPF 50+++ to protect skin from sun's damaging. (if we are in a rush especially early in the morning for work if no time to apply sun-block on our face) this Snow BB soothing cushion can be our help!
(:
And also YES I did said that I wanna bless those especially with sensitive skin and with low self-esteem on themselves to be able to build their self esteem up!
Really hope to get all 'Laneige' brand and bless them!
And I would like to say "In this world there's no ugly women only beauty women! If u really willing to give others and yourself a chance! Beauty is in your hand! And I really believe that all women can stay pretty it's also u want it or not!"
(Hope every women out there able to build up your self esteem and stay pretty wherever u are at and say byebye to your ugly dark circle/look etc etc)
 
SaRaH

No comments: