Song Of The Day!

Friday, May 24, 2013

FREE hair cut at Tony&Guy

hello
this post mostly is for e girls! (but guys also can read it too alright)
this is me before and after I cut my 5-6inich of hair away at Tony&Guy hair dresses shop. (nearest MRT station at Bugis)
I cut it for free.
coz they need model.
although they are newbies but allow me to share this post w u
(:
they are currently looking for female model for next month assessment (24th,26th,27th June)
and if u want to hv FREE hair cut (but must be below shoulder length)
if u think its nice and u would like to give them a try to help u cut do PM by comment at this post, email me at sarah_cuiyi@hotmail.com, PM in FB, or SMS/WhatsApp me (if u hv my no/fb.)

and also they are looking for female model within this shoulder length long only for colouring. (on next month too on 25th-26th June)
anyone of u are interested to help them be their model for their assignment do feel free to drp me a message.
I ll get back to u asap!
.
.
.
till here I d like to says
.
.
"although they might be newbies in this line 
but
sometimes if u don give anyone of them to try out 
for helping u to cut/colouring ur hair
how will they know if they can make it or not
who knows u might like them to be ur hair dresses/stylish on next time round?
who knows becoz of u people giving them a chance to help u do ur hair
they might hv more faith in themselves?
.
.
anw for me ofcoz I ll afraid that these newbies will make a bad job on my hair.
but I know they hv their 'Teacher' with them.
so I willing to give myself a chance to hv a hair cut from them and they themselves can hv a chance to cut my hair too.
.
.
so after all it was still good!
on that day it was still May that I had my 1st hair cut this year!
feeling good!
and I believe when e time June come they must hv more experience and shd hv more confident le ba..
so I d like to say y not give them a chance to cut/colour ur hair on those date if u are available."
(:
 
SaRaH
 
 
 
 

No comments: