Song Of The Day!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

my thoguhts abt shall i promise them to film new shows for abt 3 mths

hellos sorry for not blogging for days!
was really very busy w filming and doing my own things for e past few days!
anw here i gonna share w u abt my thoughts abt i hving a 'hard' time thinking abt shall i promise them to film new shows..
at tt moment i was really excited..
becoz i was thinking that..
wow!! how often can i hv this chance to film for abt 3 mths??!
but at my another thought...
there must hv some sacrifice..
its either i sacrifice myself to go for filming and skip cg/church service and also serving CHCC when they really require me for filming.
OR
i sacrifice myself for not skipping cg/church service and serving CHCC and i gonna say gd bye for e 3 months filming.
 .
.
.
.
.
i was like oh GOD how?!?!
but i think i made a right choice...
so at e end of e day i choose GOD!
although i really loveeeee filming a lot!
.
.
.

hmm.. well believing that our Daddy God is still good!


SaRaH

No comments: