Song Of The Day!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

lunch at Ssikkek Korean BBQ Buffet and days i had on tdy!




Sister Tang, Myself, Cousin
Ming Yi, Myself, Qing Lin

Myself and Qing Lin

i was at SSIKKEK Korean BBQ Buffet at near Revenue House during lunch time with my cousin, auntie, uncle, nephew, niece, grandma, parents and sister! e foods was really yummy! but i don really recommend becoz it ll dirty ur clothes! but after all everything else are still good! i didnt manage to take photos with all peoples! but i managed to take photos w my sister and one of my cousin through my I-Phone! after tt cousins sister and i we went to fairprice at novena then drive back home to my plc. we played Saboteur cards game! it was really fun! hahaha! till here may all of u hv a good wkdays soon! JIAYOU Oh!

SaRaH








No comments: