Song Of The Day!

Monday, October 22, 2012

days on what i hv been doing.. (sick. nails. PS.)

hello to my readers!
if u are wondering how am i doing?
i d say.. i m tired.. fallen sick.. but still doing good.. after all..
my days r still not so bad to me.
but i really fallen sick since ytd night.
:\
hving LS-ing, nose flu running nose like a 'free flow" tap water, itch, eyes swollen.
ytd night when i look into my mirror i like give a shocking face!
coz my v sick look is like OMGosh! 
soooo scary! :S
asif i tio food poision litat.
sister wanted to on air-con on ytd night.
but when e moment she looked at my face she was shock too.. and she laughed and said "better dont on le on fan better"
me: yup on fan better.. i really need to slp.
.
.
.
then on this morning when i woke up..
sis: wa.. ur eyes v swollen.
me: yup w\o looking at e mirror i cn feel it on my own.
( i feel tt my eyes are really v heavy) :S
mum: wow u look like asif u cried before.
me: yup my eyes v swollen.
(i guess i hd food poisoning.. :\ hoping tt i get heal fast plz.. coz dw to "scare" ppl outside.. coz i m sure everyone will hv e "shocking" look too. :S)
and here i wanna thanks ppls for all ur care n concern.
:)
 anw till here let me show u what i done w my nails.
.
.
.
had DIY nails art on few days back..
let me show u...
.
.
.





some says it look like M&M chocolate.
so i painted M&M and Skittles nails art on few days back on bth my right and left hand.
.
.
.
look i like DIY nails art!
M&M or Skittles nails art on my right hand.


M&M and Skittles on my left hand.
yummy!
 are u hungry after looking at it?
:p
anw till here..
hoping u readers hv a nice day!
do
.
.
.


Stay Happy Always coz Life Is Beautiful!
i drew that using PS (photoshop) at home!
hoping that everyone of u able to stay happy always coz life is beautiful!

^_^

SaRaH

No comments: