Song Of The Day!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

my blog-post abt ytd!

Hello readers!
tdy blog i gonna blog abt ytd
.
.
but also
.
.
recently i hv been eating
.
.
.
grapes and cherry tomato
drinking and hving
.
.
.
milk with honey stars
for breakfast!

its really yummy!
and i m loving it!
love to hv healthy lifestyle!
and also i hv been cooking Spaghetti for myself to eat.
that cld be my lunch or dinner and even breakfast too!
it depends!
so anw
.
.
.
.
.
tandan
.
.
here are a few simple steps to cook

1. take e amount of whatever u want out
2. boil water and i wash e Spaghetti before i put it inside e boiling water
3. use knife or scissor to cut e mushrooms
4. add sauce and a little of water and also mushroom in bring it to boil w low heat
5. and u r rdy to be serve and to eat them up!

nom nom nom...
and i found this look like a heart so i capture it!
and oh.. i had this rice w chicken at Popoyes!
incase u all dunno now they hving rice promotion too.
so its a new dish at popoyes!
so i just gave it a try.
e taste and e amount of e rice still not so bad for me after all.
and i had that for my dinner on ytd before i head down for my BS at parkmall.
.
.
so in between i met my ex-colleague so we had a gd chat too!
will share w u our conversation maybe on my next blog entry or next time round!
so stay tune on my next blog entry!
till here hv a gd nice long wkends soon!

SaRaH

No comments: