Song Of The Day!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yummy Famous Amos Cookies!



Hello!
i have been eating and eating thisssssssss
Famous Amos cookies! 

anw let me intro this Famous Amos cookies!
its really really yummy TTM!
but it also expensive TTM too!
and i super likeeeeeee chocolate and chip cookies!
never fail to buy that from Famous Amos if i happen to buy it from them!
seriously i hv been eating it non-stop!
not sure why i keep on eating at it..
isit coz my stomach got wormmmm uhhh.. 
anw.. here i gonna end my post w me eating cookie! (using GIF to do it)
i cn really eat eat eat and keep on eating non-stop for days alrdy.

 
hahaha!
how i really wish i cld eat e cookie like this.. non-stop!
so tt i dun hv to buy cookies again..
:p
anw.. 
hope u readers have a goood rest and goooood day too! 
and stay tune for my next blog entry! 

SaRaH

No comments: