Song Of The Day!

Monday, September 10, 2012

love my day on ytd!

hello readers!
i love my day on ytd.
u know why..
becoz despite of my little cramp and little headache on ytd.
before and after srv i had a gd time serving CHCC  at expo!
so anw after srv i had a good time fellowship with my pretty and handsome N182 peoples at Changi City Point!
we makan at mahattan fish market at lvl 1. 


so anw after tt they had discipleship and i headed down to Bugis area to shop ard by myself.
and i bought this...
wet tissue, Aloe Vera Gel, 2 bottle of nail polish
and oh actually for e famous amos cookies i bought it few days back ago de..
heeee..
xD
so anw i didnt expected that Cindy, Valarie, John and myself will ended up hving dinner tgr at bugis Junction. 
we are supposed to eat at Thai Express.
made me excited at e moment.
and disappointed at another moment.
becoz i nv try Thai Express before...
so anw... 
i bought this pizza fries to food junction to eat for my dinner.
its really yummy if u havent try it before.
shd go and give it a try.
they hv seats and plc for u to just go there sit down and eat in too.
i bought this at Bugis Plus.
they hv wasabi sauce, honey mastard sauce etc etc too...
really really yummmmmmy!
:p
anw i had 1 set of toast bread w 2 soft boil eggs w  hohoho...Holick


anw after dinner Valarie went home 1st becoz she need to rest due to her nose flu.
so ended up John go window shopping by himself.
left Cindy and myself we had a good time taking photos tgr and playing w guitar too.
anw i had a pose w this guitar too!
and oh u must be wondering whose guitar is this right...
and sadly to announce tt e guitar not belong to me.
its belong to my friend Cindy!
we had a good time playing w guitar.
i was toooooo into it.
so i guess i suggested...
we Praise, we Worship, and we Pray tgr.
so this crazy idea juz came out of my mind...
and we take turn to pretended to be a CGL, P&W leader plus guitarist too!
hehehe idk if we did e right thing on ytd or not.
but we just really had our own fun on ytd.
i m soooooooo into everything on ytd.
ahahaha..
it was really really fun!
so now i wanna to end my post w this photo!
and this photo of mine really a lot a lot of 'story' coming out.
till here may u hv a goooood wkdays!

SaRaH

No comments: