Song Of The Day!

Monday, April 16, 2012

good foods ard SG!

Hello!
I hv been eating good foods on e past few days.
and i have been Wavve. (with my friends for chillax)
And I hv been eating at sushi express twice. ( e 1st one I was craving for sushi and e 2nd one was having a friend - Aaron's bd in advance)
and i have been at 15 min too. ( celebrating my friend - Aaron's actual bd )
and i hv been at e coastal settlement too. (with my friends for chillax after srv )
and i hv been at GOGO curry (celebrating my friend - Titus bd in advance )
etc etc places t eat good fooods.
and below are few pics to show u...

Wavve at TPY










Sushi Express


ohhh.. sry i only got those abv photos to show..
for more pics i ll try to post them again if i hv ok..
so till here do hv a good-9 rest..
do stay w me for my next blog entry..

SaRaH

No comments: