Song Of The Day!

Monday, April 9, 2012

e little story.

hmmm... mmm... e yummy pineapple cake.
and e hello kitty chocolate.
all from Taiwan from my sister.
it really makes me feel like flying to Taiwan!
anyone want to go Taiwan with me???!?!?
(:
hmmmm...
anw for e past few days...
and belated days photos
i ll post it asap.
coz kinda busy and lazy ba...
hmm..
alright i shall not be so lazy anymore
will try to post out asap..
anw i served Children Church on last Sat.
it was really awesome.
i like e part when they praise and worship God.
am looking forwards to e next round when if there s any chances for me to serve again in children church..
e kids are really awesome too.
and i think that they are my little de stress.
muhahahas!
:D
hmmm...
anw think that s abt all for tdy...
for more pics i ll really try to update as often as possible.
SaRaH



No comments: