Song Of The Day!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

how do i balance my life!

hello readers!
thankyou for supporting my blog.
(:
anw today topic is abt..
how do i balance my life?
1. i have work on every weekdays expect for every weekends.
2. church and CGM as usual.
3. song sheet.

so here i gonna tell u how am i going to balance my life...

- yes on every weekdays i need to go for work.
on every Mon-Thurs will start frm 8.30am to 6pm.
Fri will start frm 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- i ll hv CGM mostly will falls on every Fri night at abt 8pm.
so i ll choose\need to do e songsheet on either at Thurs night b4 i slp or at Fri after work b4 i go for CGM.
so if lets say i had alrdy done e songsheet on Thurs night i ll go choose to go for shopping\window shopping on Fri for awhile b4 i go for CGM.
sometimes i ll choose to eat with one of my colleague at Yew Tee for dinner. if only my CG hving CGM at Yew Tee.
- i hv church on either Sat or Sun.
so if i go on Sat i might be going for window shopping\shopping b4 srv or maybe after srv.
but b4 that i ll stay at home and use my MacBook Air... etc etc..
but if i go on Sun i ll stay and hv fellowship with my lovely members.
so for e rest of my time i ll do my prayer.. etc etc...

so till now i ll just end here..
goodbye boys and girls and do hv a good weekends peeps!
(:
SaRaH

No comments: