Song Of The Day!

Monday, September 12, 2011

its my 1yr and 9days with SLA!

YAY!
1stly i wanna congrats myself.
coz i hv been w SLA for more than 1yr alrdy!
its alrdy my 1yr and 9days Anniv with SLA!
so yep..
i swear its really not easy for me.
its really a challenge for me.
i swear i really wonder abt how long will i stay with SLA?
but i guess i ll just let it be my fate ba.
hopefully i will walk e right path....
anw..
i got a jacket frm SLA!
tandan...
.
.
.
.
look
.
.
.
nice right?
and also i got EZ-link card frm SLA!
cool right..
i like e design...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



and i think e wrapper is really cool too!
coz it got SLA logo!
and e jacket with e EZ-Link card got e SLA logo!
haha shoick uh!

alright till here i ll just end here le..
good bye boys and girls..
haha..
Sar JYJY JIA JY!

SaRaH

No comments: