Song Of The Day!

Monday, June 6, 2011

what i had...

hello readers..
at e moment i dun hv anymore D&D photos w me nw.
but i do have one which i edited fm my lappy on last few days ago..
tandan....
.
.
.

but but if i hv more frm my colleague i ll sure show u more okay?
anw i bought new red bag....
frm this place....
and i swear i m not going to go to that shop to buy anything anymre alrdy...
i guess..
coz that red bag abv actually its a display bag.
and then i really want this bag..
and one of e promoter actually told me that "since this is a display bag we ll give u a free key-chain."
so i like gooooooo "oh okay i ll get this red bag."
end up i m pissing off with them..
coz end up e another promoter which is also a cashier...
they didnt want t give me tt key-chain and said to me that "the key-chain is not for free, u have to perchase e item at atleast 5obucks than can have free key-chain."
i like totally mad abt them... and then i just paid for e bag and walk off imeed!!!!!! :(
.
.
.
okay anw i went to diva shop and i bought myself a necklace it also can be a belt for myself.
okay it kinda 2in1.
so u can use it as necklace or as a belt if u want it to be.
and it cost me 2obucks.
tandandan....
.
.
.

alright so that s abt all for tdy..
do stay tune for my next blog entry alright...
for more.. i m sure i ll try to blog out often okay...
heeeeex XD

goodbye boys and girls..

SaRaH

No comments: