Song Of The Day!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy 10th year Anniv SLA!

Hello peeps....
am so sorry for e lack of update here.
am here to update u peeps abt my life, my world, my blog.
hmmm......
so after few days.....
here i m again..
so what tdy....
u guess....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
its abt Happy 10 years Anniv SLA!
Happy Birthday SLA!!!!!!!!!!
and let e pics tell u e story below.

SR, ST, ZL
errmm.... i guess many peeps will tot or had alrdy mistaken that we are couple..
but opps!
sorry we are not couple..
we are just colleague in e same building, level but different dept...
(:
opps! forgotten to into what is his name..?
mmmm...ermmm.. i ll just name him as "H"


but then i m here to wanting to thanks "H" for sending me home by cab.. and thankyou for taking care of me and lot more too.... ( i heard it frm my colleague that he was actually looking for me on ytd evening time when he cant find me.. and lot more yeah... ) so yeah.. thankyou for asking my colleague abt my number. so yea.. idk what to say alrdy.. kinda speechless now... so yea... thankyou thankyou and still thankyou.
a gentle man i swear he is.
but then FYI again...
we are really colleague.. and still colleague..
unless........
no need me to say more right....
anw.. tandan...
dan....
.
.
.
.
.
i had my DIY left and right manicure done below....



opps... paiseh.. my photo anyhow jump here and there...
ermm... e last photo here she is my ex-colleague in e same building, same lvl.
as usual for more at my FB.
and if i really can get more will sure show u next time.
so till here do have a good-9 rest peeps.
and do stay tune for my next blog entry.
goodbye boys and girls...
take cares...

SaRaH

No comments: