Song Of The Day!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

thanks God tt my lip is getting better.. 加油 for my work Sar!

hi readers i havent been blogging out for days..
and on this day of mine i d like to Thanks God that my lip is getting better liao..
and i really hope and Pray that my lip will totally be healed in Jesus Name I Prayed Amen!
and yar.. starting on ytd onwards..
i start to learn new things frm my colleague..
and e new things i learn its really a challenging for me..
its hard i swear...
but then i hope that i ll be able to pull it through all up..
and i m able to learn it fast
and i able to do it..
with God all things are really possible..
shall believe that nothing is impossible..
gogogo... keep on going..
Sar!
shall continue to hang onto it..
nver give up.
shall 加油加油在加油!believing that i cn do it!
ytd is history, tdy is present, trm will be a gift from God!
and i hope tt everyone ll have a good day ahead.
do have a good day at work, sch or at anywhere u are at.
till here i m wishing myself.. 加油 for work alright...

SaRaH

No comments: