Song Of The Day!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

my little bubbles at my lip area be healed fast plz....

hi peeps,
if u can see e pic below actually shows that my lip got little bubbles ard my upper lip.

and its actually a virus. :(
but then i d like to Pray for e miracle to come and to healed my lip with no more bubbles ard my lip. (do help me Pray too alright ????) thankyou!
i m gonna believe that e bubbles ard my lip will gone will be gone!

Dear God,
I thanks You for the time that I'm able to Pray right now
God I Pray that You will be able to healed my little bubbles around my lip
Oh God In Jesus Name I Pray for the fast healing to come and my lip will be healed totally
In Jesus Name I Pray that my mouth virus will be gone completely and never come back to me again
In Jesus Name I Prayed Amen!

With Loves
SaRaH

No comments: