Song Of The Day!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hero and Heros !

thinking if u are reading at it or nt.
i think its ok bah..
i just want u to be Safe !
and
i guess u at Haiti now to help alrdy bah.for 10 days !??
JIAYOU !!!
Melvin A.K.A my CGL u are my Hero !
and i so proud of u !
Sponge Bob and i are here to supporting u behind.
P.S: i know my drawing is really bad :x

i wanna says ty for buying me Hello Kitty !!

TY to all my sweethearts in N182 !
TY for reading at my blog.
everyone are Loved by me.
missed by me. :S
let me intro on e left is me and on e right is Melvin
during my bday last yr on 5th Dec grp photos of me w N182 !

during Melvin s bday celebration on last yr 09' grp photos taken of us !

and ofcoz they are my Heros also.
and i proud of them also.
serve NS ! :D
Nison and Desmond bth of u are missed by me !
RMB
to
Fights AlleWays !
Chiong AlleWays !
JIAYOU AlleWays !
God is with you AlleWays ! :D
pics abv are old pics.. taken on last yr 09. during our dec bd celebrations. more at FB. :) P.S: i likes all e abv pics. :D haha

Dear God,
I Thankyou You for the times which i can Pray now.
God, I would like to Pray for Melvin and the rest of them who are at Haiti now for help.
I Pray that everyone over there will be Safety at all Times.
And I Pray that You will watch over them.
You will take cares of them.
You will take cares of their Safety God.
In Jesus Name
I Pray, Amen !


ciao.

♥SaRaH♥










































No comments: