Song Of The Day!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Haiti ! Happy Birthday Yuling !

hello readers !
i not sure if u are reading it or not.
bt
i guess many had heard abt Haiti news bah ?
mm..
i not too sure abt their news.
but i catch e news frm FB, friends blog and MSN.
anw my CGL ...

ofwill be going to Haiti later on for 10days Volunteer Mission and be back on 30th Jan.
so i abit worries for him and e ppls in Haiti actually.i cant do anything frm now.
i am blogging it now.
and
i just hope that he will have aSafe
&SoundTrip
ToHaiti:)
Dear God,
I thanks You that I am able to Pray now.
God I would like to Pray for Melvin right now to have a
Safe and Sound Trip to Haiti for 10 Days.
God I Pray that You will Bless Him with Strength and Ability to help Haiti peoples.
God, I Pray that You will protect his Journey Safe.
No matter where or what happen, I Pray that he will be Safe from Singapore to Haiti, and from Haiti to Singapore.
In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen !

last but not least yes i want him to be back safety !
Must come back to SG Safety !
and
Happy Birthday Yuling ! :D

♥SaRaH♥















































No comments: