Song Of The Day!

Friday, August 9, 2013

JB trip with awesome N182!





 
Hello Its a long wk of holiday!
and I had a good awesome time on ytd with my lovely CG members in JB!
we had a long fun awesome day tgr!
we went to had lunch at one bau ku the stall, then to KSL to watch movie, shop, etc etc.. then head down to a place to eat.. then we had mao san wang durian.
then we headed down to City Sq mall to shop.
then home sweet home.
we eat, laugh, shop.
and I bought honey stars, swiss cake, 2 bottles of nails remover, 2 hand mask. (buy one get one free) so I think its good and worth e price over at JB! 
tt was how my 8/8/2013 spent tgr with!
hoping e next time round if we going again... hoping that all members can going tgr too!
:DDD
till here wishing all Singaporean Happy Birthday Singapore!
and also wishing all who celebrate Hari Raya.. a Happy Selamat Hari Raya to u here!
:DDD
do enjoy ur long holiday!
:DDD
 
SaRaH
 
 

No comments: