Song Of The Day!

Monday, July 1, 2013

up and down moments

hi all I m sry for not posting for days.
was really busy with up and down moments.
and I do hv few belated post to blog abt.
but let me post one at a time.




(on 23rd June 2013, Sun we had a mini bday celebration for my cg member, Michelle. at e same time it was also our down moment.)

so anw after e fellowship/bday celebration. I rushed home for a quick change and rushed down t my grandma's plc to celebrate my mum's and my grandpa's bday. so after e celebration I rushed down to another impt plc.

 
during those down moment tt also explain y I either skipped my meal, or I just had a light meal or I just had fruits for my meal on past few days

my colleague brought chocolate for all colleague. so yes chocolate do help cheering myself up at least a little.
anw I took urgent leave on Thurs, 27th June 2013. I attended something I felt real Impt to me.
.
.
.
so anw I had brunch with Kyla.
and after tat while we were still on our way to a plc, we saw love seeds and so we picked them up. (show u pic of e love seeds e next time round) coz I d like to share a short msg with u here too.
on e 28th of June I reported back to work.
felt God is still good to me coz it was also few of my colleague last day of work.
and one of my colleague was so nice she nv eat but she willing to just pei me to canteen for lunch.
and I saw this air-plane in e canteen
so I laughed for just few sec.
haha... thanks for e concern too!


so anw my girls gave me these b4 they left to sch.
I love e maracon TTM!
thank you girls!
and on 29th June 2013, Sat, I cooked chicken wings for my family.
.
.
.
and on ytd 30th June 2013, I had service at expo. and we ll be shifting back to suntec. so yeah, took photo with my ministry members before we move to suntec. (will show u pic next time)
 
so anw despite of anything else till here I hope for e mth of July i  hoping that coming new chapter, new day, new life will still be good for each one of us here!
JIAYOU readers!
 
SaRaH
 

No comments: