Song Of The Day!

Friday, June 21, 2013

my days!

1stly I wanna say TGIF!
2ndly I wanna say I had a longgggggg break on last few months
during my longgggggg break of holidays I also hv been doing some PT jobs here and there.
including filming.
and i love e most is filming!
though its extra but I m also learning new thing from them
(:
and now i m glad to announce tt i got myself a new FT job!
its my 1st wk of work
and though e plc is like so far at SC changi business park
but still good to hv shelter bus from TPY
as long as i m able to catch it
and hoping not to miss it
coz cabbing is not a good 'feeling' for me :(
as in coz cabbing is real expensive
and i don wish to waste so much money onto it :\
i d like to save as much money as possible
coz...
so anw...
though e stress lvl at work is there.
but i m still doing good! :)
i m still hoping that i can cope up w everything.
hoping tt each day when i m in e office it gonna be good!
anw here i m to share with u what i saw/eat/had

e yummy naan i had on this wk!

hello kitty from my colleague

and also e haze is really bad
it go up and down at e same time
like asif playing with yoyo
bouncing up and down
hmmm...
do really take care of ur health ppl!
do drink lot of water
and hope tt we hv a good wkends soon
 
SaRaH

No comments: