Song Of The Day!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

foods and recipe





















I have been making new dishes almost everyday and I posted it at my FB!
ppl hv been 'liking' and also asking me how do I make this dish and that dish.
so I d like to share my recipe here with u
a dish requested from Valerie she is asking me how do I cook e prawns?
its actually very simple.
according to one of my photo abv
let me share with u my recipe here
(:
 
1. wash e prawns and trim e sharp point away.
2. sock a few gou zi zhi (e one orange in colour) in a bowl for 5 mins
3. add a pinch of salt and pepper on top of e prawns.
4. massage them with ur hands (make sure ur hands are really clean)
5. slice ginger 4-6 slices and put then in between e prawns.
6. add in e gou zi zhi on top of e prawns.
7. get rdy ur steamer and steam it for abt 5mins till almost cook then add a little of wine of ur choice!
8. steam a little while more till it really cook (rmb not too long or e prawns will shirk) after that its rdy to serve.
 
p.s: careful its hot! good luck and do enjoy cooking and eating it!
 
SaRaH
 

No comments: