Song Of The Day!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Caught Myself on TV


(in Marry Me on ch U at epi 6 i m one of e passerby if u able to caught me)
(in 96 Cafe on ch8 epi 1 i m e one in black and hot pink dress)
 
anw i wanna thanks God that i still able to hv e chance to hv all these small extra roles!
though its just a small extra roles but at least i get to earn some income and also i m taking it as learning new experinece with any of them!
and also i wanna thanks God that it seems like this year i keep hving a few calls coming in from them to ask me to help them for filming!
though it can be a small role but at least i get myself some income and experience with them!

sometimes ppl asking me.. what do i film.. on which channel.. they wanna see me on tv!
sometimes when i heading out.. my neighbor also asking me few Q(s)!
like example they will ask me.. where did i go?
when will i be appearing in tv again?

hmm... i d say thank you for all ur support!
sry i cant promise that u ll see me in tv!
but if hv i ll inform all of u!
and i ll post it in my fb and blog too!
and sometimes if u dont or u seldom see me it tv its becoz....

sometimes they wont tell me what s e show title i m filming abt coz its secret so tts y u don see me so often in tv.
sometimes they ll just tell me e title of e show but u still don see me inside its becoz they cut away my part.

and also i wanna say thank you for keep supporting me!
thank you for rmbing me appearing in tv!
especially e one on ch U my guardian angel 2 (i m e blind lady) based on real life real story!
and oh recently i filmed w cookies!
will show u e photo next time!
and oh sometimes i feel so lucky to be able to take photos with those artist while i m hving some filming with them!
and i hv new filming project coming out!
will show u if i caught myself again!

SaRaH

No comments: