Song Of The Day!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

dress i like.. but nv get it..

OMGosh!
i think this is really 1st time in my life.
e day i was at City Hall area.
just before i head to PS.
just before i hv BS.
i saw this shop name JOOP!
so i enter in...
and i saw this 2 dresses.
black and grey.
e black one think hv different way of wearing at it.
look cool and nice!
i like bth dresses!
i try.
but i nv manage to buy
:(
becoz currently i m out of budget.
haiz..
y my legs temp me to enter in..
y my eyes temp me to look at it..
y myself temp myself to try it..
y do i like it and not buying at it..
i gonna buy it..
if only i get to see it e next time round..
if i hv no out of budget i ll really buy it..
but e sale girl was like saying everywk will change new dress..
so i might nt be able to get it..
OhMy!
but well
hopefully to get a nicer and better dress e next time round..
till here stay tune for my next blog entry..
gdbye and hv a nice day!
:)

SaRaH


No comments: