Song Of The Day!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

my birthday!

heeee...
sorry for e late post out on my bd.
here wanna thanks all my friends in e photos below for celebrating my birthday in advance!
we had dinner at 313 Somerset Marche!
I m bless for knowing all my friends in e photos below
they are Zhi Xian, Yong Sheng, Alvin, Hui Ming, Cindy and John! 
I m bless for e foods blessing!
I m bless for e little token!
I m bless for every little things in my life!
and also not to forget my sis thank you for e gift too! 
Thank you all!

left - Zhi Xian right - Hui Ming




John, Cindy, Myself


















we r PINK! #1






#2


#3


pizza!


love is in e air!


hotdogs! Rosti!


pink rose chocolate cake!




Zhi Xian, Yong Sheng, Alvin, Hui Ming, John, Cindy and Myself


prawns fried rice


gift from sister!
SaRaH

No comments: