Song Of The Day!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Keep on Praying, Confessing, Believing by Faith with God all things are possible!

tdy my blog a bit different.
not gg to blog abt 'daily' life but i gg to share w u something..
it is...

 
Sometime U and I might struggle or want to give up on certain thing(s).
Sometime U and I might be in our worst time in life.
Sometime when U and I pray and pray but it seems to be nothing happens.
And U and I might start to wonder if God even care?
:\
But here i want to assure U and I that God does care about US.
:DAnd the reason is becoz He loves US and He wants what is best for US.
God knows what are U and I going through.
Don't U and I give up now!And don't U and I lose our trust in God!
Let's keep trusting in God's promises for U and I.
Let's also continue to have FAITH in God!
With God all things are possible!
As long as u keep praying, confessing, and believing it by Faith!
Don't U and I ever give up any single hope in life!
As long as U and I TRUST Him!
Keep on believing!Keep on praying!
Keep on pressing onto God!If U and I believe U and I shall receive whatever WE ask for in prayer!RMB, to Trust in God's perfect timing!God is always there and faithful!
God have every single plan for each one of us here!
Pray and Believe in Him by Faith u Shall receive!

Here i wanna share with u on Mark 11:22-24 it says

"So Jesus answered and said to them, have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you will receive them, and you will have them."- Amen!


SaRaH

No comments: