Song Of The Day!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Grandma's (dad side) Birthday 2012!

my whole family members and i we went to Tian Fu Tea Room to celebrate my grandma's (dad side) birthday on ytd during lunch time.
(:
i gg to let all e pics below tell u e story..
sry e photos are not in order..

asked Ryan (my Nephew) to take photo w me and he give me 2 small eyes look..
e pro pouring tea!
mango with pomelo cream
Natalie (my niece) and myself
Like my little cute pie so much!
her pose!
4 pretty ladies!
he is so skillful!
OMG scary full of green chilli!
beef meat w noodles
flowers! pssss.... "I like e rose" TTM!
look look soooo long!
this is grandma's bd cake.
beancurd
Cousins and sister
let me intro from left to right
Wen Ting - Cousin, Sophie -Cousin, Sarah (myself), Ming Yi (Sister)



foods foods!


sisters!

blowing candle
sisters in car

cousin n sister in car


she play toy dog and she go wolf wolf wolf


still wolf wolf wolf-ing
till here may u hv a good Monday! 
JY JY Zai JY for e rest of e days peoples!
(: 
once again before i wanna end this post i wanna wish my grandma Happy Birthday!

SaRaH

No comments: