Song Of The Day!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

foods "kissing" story!

sorry becoz i only hv pics of foods nowadays!
no hv any photos of human.
muhahaha! bear w me peeps!
that day i went to Lao Pau Sat with my friends Cindy, Valerie and myself!
we had
.
.
.
Satay!
JuJu ( I intro them to eat this)


becoz i saw this at e menu and i m craving for it on that day too!
so i intro them to eat...
they really had a hard time eating at it!
hahaha and our lame "kissing" story start by eating this JuJu!
Val: Sarah have no bf and still single and yet she is good at eating at this JuJu and where e rest of us were attached before and we are all hving a hard time eating at it!
Cindy: eating JuJu is like practicing kissing bf litat.
Me: OMG!! -_-||
Val and Cindy: so next time Sarah must be v expert at kissing!
me: Diao! -_-|| OMG!
but we somehow laughed thru out e day becoz of this lame "kissing" story!
next we had
.
.
.
sting-ray
with rice too!
everything were just too yummy!
love Lau Pau Sat foods!
but e price also O.o
but still okok uhh..
3 of us shared e amount!
.
.
.
last but not least
.
.
i love eating
.
.
.
 
spinach too!
i cooked that for myself to eat!
am seriously dislike vege!
but certain vege still good to me.
like this spinach i can eat all finish w\o rice too!
but of coz e taste must be real tasty to me!
or else i wont be eating at it..
heehee!
xD

SaRaH

No comments: