Song Of The Day!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Testimony about how I got save! :)


BEWARE: Its really very long post!

Last time I used to have very bad result for my spelling, exam papers! And my family background very bad. My parents quarreled and there were few reasons too. That was how I used to hate them a lot! And I always don’t like it and I become more low self esteem! Because I will always think that when each time I reached home what if all these happen to me again? I very scare of it. And I dislike it. That’s how I got low self esteem. I remembered my result was really very bad.

And I remembered I got one teacher though she can be fierce but she will always pray with us. She will always pray for us to get good result. And believing that we can do it!  Though at that young age of mine I don’t know what’s Christian all about.. I don’t know what’s prayer all about.. but she always share with us about God is Good!  She will always share with us about God. Inside my heart I was like “…” hello  I am not even a Christian leh.. why do she want to share with us all these.. And she will never stop praying for us! She will always pray for our result to turn good. So there was one time really I was like OMG! :O my result turn good? From always fail to I pass my papers.. I can’t believe it! Coz usually I will always fail my papers. But amazing that I pass my subject!

Although at that moment I still don’t believe there’s God around. I think that’s must be “pong qiao” about my result to turn good. And last time when I was at Mac with my sister there were this 2 “annoying” auntie keep sharing with us about God too! They even wanted to invite us to church. But we rejected them.

So however there was one day when I was in Yishun ITE. I joined Co-Op shop as my CCA. I remembered  during 2nd year in Yishun. Surprise I met my junior Minger. So we will chit-chat whenever we met each other. So when I was still in that sch and when I was still inside Co-Op shop Minger and Bryan will come into the shop and we will chit chatting together. So around that moment I remembered  Bryan invited me to church and I think I did rejected him once or twice. But during one of the Easter service. He invited me to church. So I was like  ok why not I give it a try. So I went.

I think from there I got save during one of the Christmas service! Though he left  N182 for reason.. and I not that stable to stay in this church and CG for few reasons. but I want to thanks God that he brought me to this church, and I get to know God and N182 people! If not for him I won’t be here today. I feel that I’m really bless to be in this place and to know every single people in N182.

Here I want to share this it’s about no matter in any problem u might be facing in remember God love is wider than an ocean! He will never stop molding us and loving us! His love and mercy know no boundaries! So guys I want to encourage u to keep on walking with God. Even if you might going thru some difficult time or some difficult situation u might be facing in. Even if everyone say u cannot make it. Its okay!  God will make a way, when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for us. U just got to keep on keeping on and have faith In God! Even its just a small little faith like a mustard seed. Its okay. Let me share this verse with you on Mark 11:22-24 

So Jesus answered and said to them, “have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to u, whatever things u ask when u pray, believe that u receive them, and u will have them.

And let me share this word with you. Silent prayer do answer. You will find your way if u keep believing! :)

SaRaH 

No comments: