Song Of The Day!

Friday, September 21, 2012

"eco friendly" CGM!

Hello!
Yay....
TGIF!
many will think of TGIF mean (Thanks God Its Friday)
but do u know tht its also can be (Thanks God I'm Female)
hehe.. 
anw.. i had 
"eco friendly" CGM on ytd night at Joann's plc.
many of u may curious abt what is "eco friendly" CGM all abt right..
let me tell u here..
coz usually we will hv songsheet and light on during P&W.
but ytd we do "eco friendly" coz we want to save electric and paper.
and i think its also really a good experience for us to hv P&W w/o songsheet.
it awesome too!
am blessed with ytd's sermon from Aaron too!
and I'm lovin' it! 
.
.
.
I lead Praise on ytd night - Nothing Is Impossible!
realizing its really not easy.
though its not easy to lead.
but its really a good experience for me.
here i wanna thanks God and u peeps! ( number is not in order)
1. wanna thanks (N182) people who have been there tgr with me. (谢谢有你们!)
 2. wanna thanks my CGL Aaron for coming up with this idea for us.
3. wanna thanks Eliza for practicing with me and teaching me. ( Thanks for e Patience)
4. wanna thanks Guan Jie, Aaron and Cheryl too for practicing and helping me alone w e lyrics!
5. wanna thanks people for all ur lovely msg too! (I received it)

SaRaH

No comments: