Song Of The Day!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

am blessed by Eliza's sermon during ytd's CG! let's confess "I am the apple of God eyes"

hello!
i just wanna blog out a quick one before i head to bed.
coz trm gonna wake up early for church at expo hall 1.
i need t pack my bag and i need t hug my bed t slp soon.
hmm...
anw that s me!
after for dunno how many months ago since i last put my hairband on.. and ytd at last i start to wear back my hairband on ytd before i head out to hunt for childcare job near my plc and CG!
and when i was omw to to CG i was actually thinking abt..
how nice if they can open one eye and close another eye for their job requirement so that e ppl out there who are really interested in e job itself wont get jobless alrdy.
hmm...
anw..
i wore this on ytd too.
after since i last wear on dunno how many months ago alrdy..
so anw ytd i guess each one of us who were there for e CGM on ytd..
i guess we were really blessed during e CGM on ytd.
seriously, i like ytd's sermons preached by Eliza a lot!
after hearing her msg on ytd.
i so gonna continue to confess those words here.
so anw that was what we had for refreshment on ytd after CG ends!
like e healthy grapes!
and as u can see it abv there s beandcurd from Joann too and e rest of e foods from e Cell.
and liang Cha from Joann's mum!
haha that pic was abt this morning when i just woke up from my bed.
i look like this.
hehe.. 
so anw.. 
i felt that i am so really blessed on ytd!
and here i wanna confess this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
U and I are the Apple of God's Eyes!
:)
till here gd-9 world.
Sar gonna slp soon.
do hv a nice Sun soon too!

SaRaH

No comments: