Song Of The Day!

Friday, August 31, 2012

trying out new dishes p2. IT Fair. craving for chilli crab. Dear God.

hello!
as i said i ll try to snap what i cook for my new dishes and post it out soon.
na... here u go.....
tdy i try cooking..


bacon filled with asparagus and 'jin zhen gu'
marconi w tomato sauce
bake bean too.. but i didnt snap it coz.. i just hv to boil it from e can. tt s all.
and oh anw i went to IT fair on tdy.
just nice my black colour ink running low.
so i go there to get one black and colour  ink home.
and look i got $5 NTUC voucher becoz its IT fair ba.. so they gave it for free when if u buy and redeem it.
anw at last i guess i get to know what s e different between laser and inkjet printer ink. let me share w u here. (but do correct me if i m wrg.) Laser ink might be expensive but e ink is powder type not easy to dry up. Laser printer Can print one shot 100 pcs of document also np. inkjet e ink is cheap and liquid type v fast dry up. but if wan t print photo v gd. But if wan to print one shot 100 of documents dun think its tt gd. Inkjet ink might b cheap but hv to use all e time. If nv use all e time it ll dry up v fast. And e printing might nt b tt smooth. So I guess it might b e ink tt cause on my printing problem. 
 gonna test it out soon after if i change e old black ink into new black ink. and i think time to use colour ink too.. dw waste my printer ink and paper too.

anw i m craving for Chilli Crabbbbbbbb! anyone wan to jio me to eat chilli crab tgr??!!?!?
and oh.. anw there s something really motivate me to pray a lot now....

Dear God... I Pray..... 
.
.
.
OMG!
its 12.01am now..
hello its Fri!

SaRaH

No comments: