Song Of The Day!

Monday, August 20, 2012

blogging abt ytd my time spend with..

Hello all!
tdy i want to blog abt ytd my time spend with...

1. had breakfast on my own before heading down for srv.
2. i had srv tgr w my lovely N182 members and Sophie was there w us too!
glad tt she go down to e Altar call.
Eliza prayed for her.
in between there s something happened..
but anw that was past.
and i just hope tt everything is gg t be fine.
i d say everyone need to hv our own freedom and stay comfortable with.
 3. after srv my cg we went to monster curry to eat.
shared this big plate of foods with Eliza and Amanda! 
so after srv they went to garden by e bay.
4. i went to far-east plaza to do window shopping on my own then after that to novena to eat my happy food!
5. after tt i head home to hv junk food.
it was like i eat eat eat non-stop on ytd.
-_-

i seriously dunno hw to explain my mood on ytd.
i think i was disappointed and pissed off when..
anw it alrdy past..
and i just hope tt this matter can rest..
i hope this matter cn be solve..
i pray and hoping to see e miracle!
alright b4 i end tdy post..
i wanna share this...
i hope that for those ppl who are feeling down.. will be happy back again..
when u sow by tears.. shall reap by joy..
just like whatever u sow.. it shall reap..
and here i wanna share abt what Pastor Kong preached abt on ytd..
prayer is not always e 1st thing u do when u hv trouble.
e things you fear, fears God. 
even e wind and sea was afraid of Jesus in the boat. 
no matter how dark ur situation is, rmb that God loves u v.much and He cares for u wholeheartedly.
when u hv faith all things are possible too!
:)
till here i still wanna wish all my malay friends.....


SaRaH

No comments: