Song Of The Day!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

running with my colleague after work!

(photo credit to one of my colleague sister)
 photo before we run tgr after work on ytd.

haha 
i really had fun running with them and of coz there were still more peoples too. 
but becoz i didnt bring my camera or i-phone with me during e jogging time. 
so i didnt manage to capture all my colleague who joined into e run. 
anw e story abt e running tgr start like this... 
one of my FT colleague got e-mail and actually asking all FT colleague to run tgr. 
so my colleauge told me abt it. 
and i call to e person in-charge to clarify if PT can run too? 
so happy that we PT can run too 
so i jio one of my PT colleague to run tgr. 
and she agree. 
so i text one of my closet colleague Hongda if he is running too. 
and blah blah blah we texttttttt at e end of e day...
coz i run he also decided to run tgr w me. 
haha... and sooooo we ended up running tgr. 
and both Hongda and i we had our bath and dinner after e run! 
and we really had a good time chatting too! 
but sorry i dun hv any pic with him on ytd. but i think we might be taking photo tgr soon if possible. will try to take n UL here if i hv e chance to do it so. 
anw till here i really looking forward for e next running or outing with them. 
:)
 if there s any. 
becoz i m leaving my work plc soon. 
n my last day will be on end of July.. 
think i ll really miss few of them.. 
hope that i m able to catch up w them soon..

SaRaH

No comments: