Song Of The Day!

Monday, June 4, 2012

sooo unwell

Hello peoples! 
i hv been unwell for days alrdy. 
for e past few days i really hv a bad flu n cough. 
and i m on MC tdy. 
went to see doc.
and i hope to GWS! 
anw i went to Bishan Park on ytd to support one show musical.. 
its a charity for e little girl actually. 
and i got this cupcake from one of my colleague friend. 
it taste real yummy!
anw i had tze char w my friends Cindy and Wen Hui on ytd night.
and ohhhh... due to my med today.. i felt drowsy.. and i skipped my lunch.. becoz i slpt sooo long.. so i woke up in e v.late afternoon.. at abt 4++ i had my own salad.. b4 dinner..its apple w sausage added maya sauce onto it.
alright till here.. 
i think i hv a big tummy.. 
i want to get rid of my big tummy..
but how.. anyone know..
can let me know..
and i want to get rid of my leg fats too..
like how..
any tips for that..
and i hope to GW really Soon.
 SaRaH

No comments: