Song Of The Day!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

belated post of Mother's Day celebration

opps!
sorry for e late post of Mother's day celebration.
but at least its still e month of May right?
heeeheee..

just b4 we went to soup restaurant to eat tgr as Mother's day celebration i had this... for lunch.. at Polar High Street Cafe..



























after tt i had my own time own target shopping.. at bugis area.. i spent like overspending alrdy.. 100++bucks.. like OMFG! look what i had bought.. and its really making me gone crazy after spending that much.. like 1st time in my life spending for so much.. n i told myself i gonna better start to budget myself starting from tdy.. look what i had bought... just becoz i want to hv cap land point.. :s
                                                                         Tony Molly Nail Polish
                                                           Mask Fake eyes lashes and lot more
after shopping i went down.... to soup restaurant for hving Mother's Day celebration dinner w my family. i seriously got not engh time to shop.. wanna shop for my top, shoes etc etc.. but no time.. haizz.. nvm.. anw here are my family n myself at soup restaurant

                                                                        that s me!

that s my mum n sis that s e dish we had at soup restaurant
                 this big round plate of foods r really my best food of all in soup restaurant 
the soup we drink
i don like fried rice but this fried rice is kinda awesome! i swear if u havent try do try it at soup resturant. i promise and i swear its really awesome!
e dish i don like e most
                                                                   my grandma
                                                                     my father  

so yep that s abt all.
have a good weekends to all my blog readers!
and do stay tune for my next blog entry.
take care.

SaRaH

No comments: