Song Of The Day!

Monday, April 2, 2012

e story of 31st March 2012


hello abv pics are not in order.
but anw for e abv photos are all abt story on 31st March 2012.
prawns i steam.
had my lunch done at home.
after that went to church for my BS, and srv abt R\S and D\S.
look at e box... chio box isnt it.. i like..
and i gg to make full use of e thingssss inside..
gonna write i ll call it as a "loveeeeeeeeeeeee letter" to u u u yes its u... u will know who u are if u receive it. but sorry to those who dont receive it.. haha.. coz i didnt have so much paper or post card for me to write for... but u u u and yes its u... u are still rmbed by me! (;
after that i was rotting ard at SS and Marina Square.... almost become a rotten apple.
:\ while waiting for my 3 guy friends to come.
met up with them (HM, YS, ZX) for pool and movie at Marina Square.
after that i home.. and they went for supper.

p.s: i like e way we watched that movie tgr. (;


SaRaH


No comments: