Song Of The Day!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

V+B day 2012 photos!

hello peeps!
i have photos to show u below...
its abt V+B day 2012 photos below...
i ll just let e photos tell u e story..
and sry its not in order.
(:

Cindy's pose trying to attract some handsome guys?????


we are just pretending to be unhappy w each other

her friend.. opps! sry i forgotten her name...

my 2nd song sheet for 2012... and i hope this verse will bless u...

my pose.. drinking water.. gonna make this for my dp in fb like maybe soon..

ice cream

my cheese-chicken rice.. lol actually i forgotten what s e dish call..

hmm.. mmmm... its my 1st time trying yummy hot chocolate..
oh yar forgotten to tell u that we had our dinner at Just Acia at Marina Square.
and i d like to say sg is just so small till we actually happened to met each other at city hall area..
and so i ended up with them..
was supposing to be me myself for shopping...
and i bought this brand of cake for my sister..
coz its her bd fall on V-day too!
so that s y today title of my post is happy v+b day photos!

heeheee...
this is Mummy Daughter MaMa love in SLA!
my working plc.
my working colleague inside strong room.
love these grp of ppl!
and ohhh... actually its Cel's baby shower.
kitkat for single?
from Eliza!

Rmb, our daddy God loves for us is never ending..
His love is greater than an ocean!

and e last pics of us during v-day 2012.
till here
do stay tune for my next blog entry...
maybe i ll share with u abt Action that Amp up e love r/s.
it might help those married couple or maybe those who r attach or not...

SaRaH

No comments: