Song Of The Day!

Monday, January 30, 2012

1st doll up in 2012.. 1st movie date in 2012.. last CNY house visiting in 2012..

the day on 28th Jan 2012
just b4 i go for my last visit for CNY in 2012 at my friend house.
and also my 1st movie date in 2012 with my cg members.
when i still got a lot of time..
b4 i go out..
i just use my a lot of time to doll myself up after i bath...
its my 1st time dolling up myself in e yr of 2012.
and then i just play ard w my i-phone camera try this 4x4 boxes and do four different face expression..
heeeeeee......
trying to play w e camera and play w e time too...
xD

and i tot of taking pics to show my friend what i wear thru whatsapp...
but i failed...
coz
got e blue thingy cover my dress...
so nt nice..
so i nv show in whatsapp
but i just show it here at my blog...
heh!

SaRaH

No comments: