Song Of The Day!

Monday, December 19, 2011

candle light srv and Dear God!

i had candle light srv on 17th Dec 2011.
though i was nt w my cg.
but at least at least i was still with my church friend.
although we are not in e same cg.
but at least at least i m not alone.

anw... i ll just let e pics tell u e story...




Dear God.....





till here i ll just end it with a prayer...

Dear God,
I thanks You for the time that i m able to pray right now oh God.
In Jesus name i d like to pray for my colleague ZL.
I pray that You will be able to heal her sickness oh God
in Jesus name i pray that when she go for her treatment on trm.
everything is going to be fine and smoothy oh God in Jesus name.
i d like to pray for a miracle to come into her life oh God in Jesus name
i pray that You will bless her and her family to live in a good health condition oh God.
in Jesus name and i leave all these into Your hands oh God in Jesus name i pray Amen!

(its really break my hearts when i see her falling sick especially on tdy) (i shall believe that my God heals)

SaRaH

No comments: