Song Of The Day!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

supported my colleague daughter at Joo Chiat

hello readers.
sorry for not update for so many days.
as i promise i really promise that i ll really try to update you as often as i cld alright?
and i m here to say thanks for keep on supporting my blog entry readers.
anw i do hv some pics below to show u.
hope that u like it.
its abt my colleague and i we supported one of my colleague daughter at Joo Chiat for singing.
and yes she got 3rd on 12th Nov 2011.
and so after that some go home, some go somewhere else...
and i went to SS w my colleague family.
and also meet my friends at SS too.
till here i ll just let e pics tell u e story below..
and i m sry tt e pics are not in order.
i m so lazy to arrange.
till then seeyou again on my next blog entry.
gd-bye boys and girls.
SaRaH












No comments: