Song Of The Day!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DIY manicure

heee.. i love doing DIY manicure and pedicure for myself.
so when if i got really nth to do... i ll sure do manicure or pedicure for myself.
people actually asked me
hey Sarah where u go for ur manicure or pedicure at?
so my reply to everyone will be i did it for myself.
hey Sarah since u like to DIY manicure and pedicure for urself and its really nice and creative why not u go open a shop outside?
so my reply to everyone will be yes i ever think of this before but all these need to hv cert.
but i guess i m just doing it for fun bah...
yes, i ever think of helping peoples to do manicure or pedicure and see if e person like it.. and if e person really like it.. e person cld kindly give any amount of money they like to me.
so tt i cld really earn some income.. instead of i always spent it. (:
but it seems hard uh...
coz i really afraid tt i might spoil everything. :(
heeee... anw let me show u e most recent DIY manicure i did it by myself de below.

e few top i like....


hmmm.... now i m actually thinking that will u really come to me and ask me to help u do manicure and pedicure??

and ohhh.. i heard.. but i nt sure...
isit true that Jap guys when they choose ladies to be his gf.. they will 1st look at their hand and they will look at their manicure..
if ur manicure is neat they will consider to be with u.
and Jap girls will really like to do chio nails and doll up b4 they go out...
is that really true??
haha! :D

SaRaH

No comments: