Song Of The Day!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

photo of colleague in team A. Jesus loves me/Your love

let me show u a photo of my colleague in team A.
.
.
.
.
.


anw i do have something wanna share it with u..
its abt..
.
.
.
It doesnt matter what/how people think of u
It doesnt matter what/how people say about u
It doesnt matter people like/dislike u

Sometimes we may feel weak

But lets be Strong!

Let the weak says that we are strong.
And lets surrender all our trouble to Him
And do RMB our Daddy God loves us from who we are.
Rmb, when all of us are crying, He cried too.
It hurt Him too.
And He kept all our tears into a bottle.

anw i do have a song wanna share it with u below...
here it goes..

Jesus Loves me\ Your love

Jesus loves me yes i know
For the bible tells me so
Little ones to Him belong
They are weak but He is strong

Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me

Once was lost but now am found
Love that died upon the cross
Cleanse my heart renew my life
Your love so great i can't deny

You gave Your life for me
You took my sins away
And on the cross
You've given Your only son
I bow before Your throne
Declare Your majesty
I know that Jesus loves me

Dear God Thankyou for loving me.
I want to know You more.
Jesus come and be my best friend everyday of my life, Amen!

SaRaH

No comments: