Song Of The Day!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

surprised bd card. my nail arts.

a bd surprised card for Benjamin!
with e loves msg frm 35182.
(:
anw we fellowship at 15mins.
its near PS.
and if u havent go maybe u d like to try going there to chill.....
will show u tt pics of ytd if i hv.
anw ytd we went there to celebrate his bd toooooooooo.....
(:
anw below are few pics of his bd card which i had made below..
for ytd 15mins pics if i have i ll show u asap...
so for now do enjoy e bd card pics below... is not in order.. as usual for more pics at FB. (:













and and and many peeps asking me abt my nails...


isit i do by myself de..


or use sticker to paint it...


e ans is i painted it by myself..


peeps: u did it by urself? how do u do it? u have alot of time to do it?


me: yes i did it by myself. i used e paint brush to do it myself.


(:


thankyou for saying abt my nails art are nice...


anw below are my nails which i had done it on my own... (:


its DIY 2011 Easter's Day.


till here do have a long good weekends of holis.




SaRaH


























No comments: