Song Of The Day!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

photos of 1st day hv CNY with Explore ard in sg 2011 below. ^^

yay!
i m so happy.
coz i able to UL photos here on tdy.
but then seriously i still really dunno what s wrg with my singtel internet broadband.
sometimes i m able to access to internet.
but sometimes i cant access into internet.
but anw i feel so good tat i m able to access into internet and update with photos of 1st day of my CNY visiting. :)
i hv many of photos to show u peeps here.
its CNY 2011 with explore ard in sg on e 1st day of CNY photos.
do enjoy viewing peeps!
ohhhh... e photos are not in order.
for e 1st day of CNY......
i m at home cousin and all came over to my plc for bian nian 1st. (dad's side)
after that my parents, sister and myself we went over to my grandm (mum's side) for bian nian. :)
ok shall let e pics below talk.

myself and everything i wore it here are all F.O.C accept for my black colour jacket? i bought it frm cotton on.
my cute little niece natalie. e most chio ang bao i got it in this year 2011.
camwhore at my grandma (mum side) plc.


retarted!
explored a old home
old staris
i found this!
and lets swim on it!


ahhhhh.. gt housefly ehh?
nonono!
joking!
its new year so dun get too seriouse abt it! :p


i found this!


kitten, sick cat, sister Tang!
Teng Long!


my sister Ming Yi.


flash!
snatching for I-Pad!
inside bus
1.2.3 items are really F.O.C
on our way to Bian Nian
my mum with NatNat
heeeee! xD sweet! my cousin with Sao Sao! :D
open wilde my eyes! with my grandma!
xiao gu ma family with my grandma (dad's side)
my family!
da gu ma with nai nai
and oh last but not least how s ur CNY so far gg on good or not?
hope u hv a Big Fat one! :D
and yeah, for more photos at my FB! :)
so till here...
i m gg to bian nian at one of my ex classmate plc atSeng Kang area.
after tt to S2.
and...
do hv a good weekends peeps!
and just imagine Sarah with a Bunny suit, with bunny tail, hop hop hop and jumping all ard....
wishing all of u here... Happy Chinese New Year to all my readers! ^^
SaRaH

No comments: