Song Of The Day!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

had my 1st lou hei. CL test ltr. good luck.

sorry that i didnt post out for days.
so anw i had my 1st lou hei with my dad's side family at home on e past few days.
i forgotten when isit le.
so a pic to show u below.
as usual more pics at my FB. :)
anw i might going to hv another 2 rounds of lou hei with my lovely N182 ltr most properly after S2 and with my mum's side family on trm.
bad news is that my tongue on my right hand side is really painful.
i guess i might be e last one to eat finish my foods bah.
i hv difficulties talking like now.
so my tongue plzzzzzzzzz be goood to me.
i need a fast speed of recovery.
so tt i m able to speak poperly.
till here i m gg to read my CL test le.
will hv e test ltr.
so wish myself good luck.
heeeeex XD

SaRaH


No comments: