Song Of The Day!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

CNY not done yet, but my nails had alrdy done. chio eyes shadows frm sister Tang.

hi peeps!
have u done ur CNY thingy yet?
i cant find any single thing i want.
so maybe if i really cant get it b4 CNY is really coming alone e way...
i ll just wear whatever which my cousin didnt see it b4 bah..
:0
and i think it still look nice on me...
and oh.. i done with my DIY CNY manicure theme in e morning tdy. :)
not so nice..
but at least its a DIY nail art frm myself.
will surely show u when i take photos of my hands. :)
anw peeps are talking abt CNY and V-Day.
and i like.. ehhh.. oh... ok... :)
anw my sister bought me eyes shadow frm Malaysia.
.
.
.
tandan..........


what a nice chio colours right? :)
i havent use it..
but i guess and i hope tt i m gg to use it like soon...
ehh.. oh... i got to check all my make-up expired date.
and think tt s abt all.
do hv a fun day peeps.
am ending here.
and do catch my nxt blog entry soon...

SaRaH





No comments: