Song Of The Day!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

23rd Jan 2011 family new year gathering.

hey peeps
as i said tt i promise that i ll try to post out as much as i cld.
so here i m here to blog out again.
:)
b4 tt i m really sry tt i didnt blog out for days again..
and here i go....

let me show u e photos on tdy i have...
its abt my whole family came to my plc on just now for new year gathering.
and yeah..
i ll just let e pics tell u e story..
:)
my niece Natalie who is ableto know and name who is who alrdy.





my nephew ryan's drawing.
my sister.


my xiao gu ma.
da gu ma.
my nephw Ryan.
they are bro and sis








alrightly i ll just end here...
for more at my FB.
and for more more new photo abt tdy...
if i hv i ll show it to u asap.
coz e rest of e photo is at DSRL.
will be waiting fr my sis to UL at her FB bah..
so till here i hope u peeps hv a gd ending of weekend..
and do hv a happy weekdays soon peeps.
SaRaH

































No comments: